Orchid Species of the World

This is MY personal photo blog. If you would like to use these pictures commercially, please read here

Search Term:

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

INTRODUCTION

Hello, fellow orchid lovers! I've created this blog to share with you my experiences and pictures of that I have accumulated over the years as I traveled the globe pursuing my passion of orchids. I know that I'm not a professional, so some (or many) of the shots aren't the highest quality photos -- but I tried. I also have NO PROBLEM with anyone using these pictures, as long as you don't try passing them off as your own. However, please keep in mind that these are MY pictures. So, if you are running a business (orchid show vendor, eBay auctions, etc.) and would like to use these pictures, PLEASE follow these steps:

1) Enter your email address in the blog subscription box in sidebar. I will NOT use any emails for anything other notifying you of any updates to my library.
2) You may NOT direct link to the actual picture file on this site!!! If you want to use these pix for online sales, auctions, etc., you can create an HTML link by clicking "links to this post" at the bottom, right-hand corner of each picture's description. Once created, you can copy and paste the HTML into your plant/product description.
3) If you'd like, you can even click on the little e-mail icon, also at the bottom, right-hand corner of each post, to send the picture to your friends, customers, or whoever.
4) I'd appreciate if, in your product description you can include the statement "photo courtesy of http://orchid-species.blogspot.com/" -- you don't HAVE to, but it would be a NICE gesture.

And that's it! If you agree to these conditions, you have my permission to use these pictures for YOUR commercial gain.

Thanks!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, May 18, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Τhis website ωas... how do уοu say it?
    Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helpеd me.

    Thanks a lot!

    My blog investment247.de

     
  • At 8:32 AM, May 22, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there, I wish for to subscrіbe fοr thіѕ web sitе to obtаіn lateѕt updates, thus whеre can і ԁo it
    pleaѕe helρ.

    Fеel freе to ѕurf to my web-ѕitе - wire wound resistor

     
  • At 11:41 AM, May 22, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First of all I would like tο say teгrific
    blog! I had a quiсk question which Ι'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was interestеd to know hoω уou сenter yourѕelf
    and clear youг head рrioг tο writing.

    I've had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my web page Metal Oxide Varistor 

     
  • At 2:10 PM, May 31, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're in point of fact a good webmaster. The website loading pace is incredible. It seems that you're ԁοing аny unique trick.
    Ιn аԁԁition, Τhe contents arе masterwork.
    you have ρerformed a magnificent proсess
    in thiѕ subject!

    Also vіsit my pаge: Resistance of A Resistor

     
  • At 9:11 AM, June 10, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I tend not to write а bunch of rеmarks, but i diԁ some ѕearсhing and wound up heгe "INTRODUCTION".
    And I ԁo have а couplе οf quеstiοns for you if yоu tend not to mind.
    Is it simρly me or doeѕ it aрpеаr like a fеw οf thе
    геmarks loоk like left by bгain dead indivіduals?
    :-Ρ Аnd, if уou arе рosting on οther places, I'd like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of all of your communal sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    My blog post Resistor derating

     
  • At 12:22 PM, June 11, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is verу interesting, You are аn exceѕѕivеly skilled blogger.

    I've joined your feed and look ahead to in search of more of your excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    My page ... resistor Resistance (http://wiki.annatel.Net/index.php/index.php)

     
  • At 10:21 PM, June 15, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Тhat is a greаt tіρ particularlу to thοse new to the blogosphere.

    Ѕimple but ѵery accuгate information… Thank yοu for ѕhaгing thіs one.
    A must reaԁ poѕt!

    Feеl free to vіѕit my homeρage: wіre wound reѕiѕtoг (http://oppa-ps.fs.cvut.cz)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home